We can give you a more accurate offer if we can see your home's condition through your photos.
- Providing photos ensures we're able to offer you the most competitive offer from the get-go. Without photos, we may not see your home's full value or may need to reduce your offer price further along in the process.
You don't need to clean up - we just need to be able to see the surfaces and finishes of your home, such as the walls, flooring, cabinets, countertops, and appliances.
It would also be helpful to see any renovations or upgrades you’ve made to your home, as well as areas that may need any repairs or fix ups.
Here are some tips for taking your home photos:
- Include your entire house, and every room. Please take photos of the outside of your home, including the street, curb, front yard, and backyard, if any. Take two photos of every room (the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room) from different angles so we can see your whole space.
- Show the surfaces, materials, and finishes. Make sure to include the walls, windows, flooring, lighting, cabinets, shelves, countertops, and appliances in each room.
- No need to clean anything, though it might be good to move stuff around, to help show your home's surfaces, finishes, and materials.
- Resolution matters. Make sure your photos are high-resolution, and at least 1024 x 683px.
- Take photos during the day, and turn the lights on. Open the curtains, roll up the blinds, and turn on the lights to brighten your space. Most cameras adjust for bright spots by darkening the rest of the area, so focus the camera away from the windows, if possible.
- Highlight unique attributes. Homebuyers love spaces with character, so show us what you love about your home. Details like new wooden floors, a great outdoor space, a stellar view, or anything that sets your home apart would help!
RedfinNow will use your home photos to come up with a fair cash offer, and not for any other purpose. We won't share them with anyone outside of our company or post them to the public.