We can estimate your home's value faster and more accurately if we have photos of your home before our visit. The photos you send are confidential and will only be used to generate your offer. You don’t need to clean up, we just need to be able to see the rooms and surfaces: walls, flooring, countertops, cabinets .
The most helpful photos showcase your space,as well as any renovations or upgrades you’ve made to the home.
Here are some tips for taking high-quality photos:
- Show the house, the rooms, and the materials. Please take photos of the inside and outside of your home. Make sure your photos show both the way the rooms look, as well as the actual materials of your flooring, lighting, cabinets, countertops, and appliances.
- Make sure we can see the walls and floor. There’s no need to clean, but please remove clutter to ensure we can get a sense of the walls, floors and windows.
- Resolution matters. Please take photos that are at least 1024 x 683px. When in doubt, a higher resolution photo is better.
- Take photos during the day. Open the blinds and turn on the lights to brighten your space. Most cameras adjust for bright spots by darkening the rest, so focus the camera away from the windows if possible.
- Highlight unique attributes. Homebuyers love spaces with character, so show us what you love about your home, details like new wood floors, a great outdoor dining space, a stellar view or anything that sets your home apart.